Ea?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
If you reserve a full size car on the EA and don't particularly like what is offered is it ok, to take one off the full size aisle or only if none are available on the EA?:confused: thanks, MKY

that's waht we did in July. We had a full size ea reserved ther were a few on ea but nothing we really liked in the full size asile there were a lot to choose from so just took one from there a very nice monte carlo.

we were there sept 3 ....A terminal....did not like what we saw on the Emerald Aisle...so we proceeded to B terminal Emerald Aisle which had more choice and they seemed to have been bringing cars over all the time....

when we returned the car ....we just went to Terminal A since we were flying out Southwest

We are new to using EA - going Sept 26 through Oct 7. I saw mention of their being two Emerald Aisle's? One at Terminal A and one at Terminal B? Are these close together? We will be splitting up - one gets the car and one gets the luggage so I just need to know where to go and where to pick them up.

Thanks

depends what airline you are flying in on....

usair .....is terminal B

south west is terminal A

lay out is different in each garage.....National is on 2nd floor in Terminal A ...whereas it is on the ground floor in Terminal B ( if you use the cross walk for this EA it is just to the left as you approach the garage ( to me EA in terminal B is better for selection, but it does not hurt to check out both sides )

sometimes too .....the EA is distant from baggage pickup....depending on the airline you are on.....once again southwest's carousels are at the farthest end of Terminal A probably the farthest point from EA too

as to your second thought about splitting up and one getting luggage and the other the car......you would have to go out of the garage and around the airport again to get onto the right level for baggage claim....which i think is arriving flights level ( we never do that, although we do split up .....baggage claim and check out cars ....then go to the side or terminal that has the best choice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter