• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ear Hats Out of Season?

2010_Bride

DIS Veteran
Can you purchase celebration ears out of season at Disney World? For example, when we go down in late October can we find the graduation ears?

I want to get a set, but if I order them by the time I pay duty into Canada to ship them, all park merchandise costs a fortune!!

Florida is sold out of graduation ears according to the merch line. I had to order mine from Cali over the phone for my July trip. The small mousekeears some are sold out too already.

I saw a couple when I was there in November '12, but nowhere near as many as I saw in May '12.

You can call the Disney outlet stores when you're there to see if they have some. We went to the outlet stores on our way home and saw some St. Patrick's Day/Irish hats as well as Christmas themed ones. We were there the week before Memorial Day. However, if they are sold out now, they many not have any at all. The outlet stores carry merchandise that didn't get sold in the parks.

Thanks everyone. I had no idea they had sold out :f
I guess I'll hope they re-order some and I'll keep an eye out for them in the parks.

I just got some off eBay. I didn't want to take a chance that they would have any left when we go down in July. It wasn't cheap but a bit cheaper than the Disney store with the added shipping up to Canada.

If you really must have a pair I wouldn't wait

Can you purchase celebration ears out of season at Disney World? For example, when we go down in late October can we find the graduation ears?

I want to get a set, but if I order them by the time I pay duty into Canada to ship them, all park merchandise costs a fortune!!

you could have them shipped to your resort.

I second the pp that said call the outlets. If the sold out in the parks, they probably won't get them but you never know until you try. I love the outlets, lots of GREAT stuff at fairly discounted prices, including seasonal ears!

Florida is sold out of graduation ears according to the merch line. I had to order mine from Cali over the phone for my July trip. The small mousekeears some are sold out too already.

Can confirm! We had to do the same last week. This happens every year and its sad, why would you run out if grad ears May 14??

Speaking of outlets, which ones in Orlando do you recommend? We went to a character warehouse in a small outdoor mall and it was not very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter