Earl of Sandwich - restaurant review

Ask for a loyalty card - carte de fidélité

and everytime you buy a sandwich, salad or wrap get it stamped and after 9 you get the 10th free

Could be useful for families or groups going over a few days

Ok my love affair with EoS is over. Not only have they mega inflated their prices but the quality has gone too.

I had a wrap - N°30- Spicy Tuna fka Mediterranean Tuna and it was just full of lettuce, fell apart and I couldn't taste the Chipotle at all, it was all Balsamic vinegar which dribbled all over the table and my hands :confused:

Prefer to grab a sandwich at Pret which has opened in the Vallée Village and take it along with me if I'm going to eat something fast food like.

057_opt.jpg 058_opt.jpg 059_opt.jpg
Went to EoS today for a chocolat pudding :love: now they are still yummy and also got a brownie pudding for OH. These cost 2.95€ and choc pudding is 2.50€

Eos are also doing a short survey - you fill it in on line - write the code given at the end on your till receipt and you have 30 days to go back and claim a free brownie :thumbsup2 The survey is in English or French and is very short.

This is what your till receipt looks like

056_opt.jpg

I miss EOS soooo much,counting down till I can get my fix!!!!

I'm really looking forward to trying EOS next week! The DLPR version looks much roomier than the WDW one - which I have been known to bypass because the queue was so long and there was no place to sit.

Is tomato soup one of the "Soup of the Day" choices?? I love their tomato soup!:)

Used my voucher yesterday, thanks Torsie, but wish I had seen Carrie's post about the survey - I paid cash and just threw the receipt away without a glance! :(

I recommend the soup here: mushroom, carrot or tomato - nice and warming on a cold day. Prefer Starbucks for salads though, EoS's are masses of lettuce and not much else for a higher cost.

We at here on Thursday 20 October @ 12:15 lunchtime.

There were 4 of us. 3 of us had the Original steak/cheese and 1 had the Philly Steak. All were delicious, 6.95 each.

We had a drink of juice each too, 3.29 each.

We always sit upstairs to look over the lake. This is our favourite counter service meal and if it was actually in the park I'd eat at it every day.

Total bill including shareholder 10% discount 33.90E

We ate here on Saturday 4 February 2017 @ 13:45

P1060297 (640x480).jpg

3 of us ate here and we all had the Original sandwich, beef & cheese toasted, 6.95 and a drink 3.29. You cannot get re-fills any more and are given a coin to put in the machine to get drinks.

We were served quickly and soon enjoying our meal upstairs in our favourite part of the restaurant.

P1060333 (640x480).jpg

P1060334 (640x480).jpg

P1060335 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1892 (480x640).jpg

The sandwich was cooked to perfection and we all enjoyed this as usual.

Total price including shareholder discount 27.65E

Last edited:
We ate here on Saturday 4 February 2017 @ 13:45

3 of us ate here and we all had the Original sandwich, beef & cheese toasted, 6.95 and a drink 3.29. You cannot get re-fills any more and are given a coin to put in the machine to get drinks.

We were served quickly and soon enjoying our meal upstairs in our favourite part of the restaurant.

The sandwich was cooked to perfection and we all enjoyed this as usual.

Total price including shareholder discount 27.65E

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get your shareholder discount? I own some EDL shares but have nothing that I could show to get a discount (other than online portfolio).

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get your shareholder discount? I own some EDL shares but have nothing that I could show to get a discount (other than online portfolio).

You need to be a member of the shareholders club. Check the shareholders website for info on how to join. You now need to own 1000 shares to become a member.

You need to be a member of the shareholders club. Check the shareholders website for info on how to join. You now need to own 1000 shares to become a member.

Ah, that number of shares rules me out for a while then!

We ate here on Thursday 27 July 2017 @ approx 12:15

P1060934 (640x480).jpg

3 of us had the Original and 1 had the Philly Cheese and we all had a soft drink. You are given a token for the soft drink and need to pop this into the machine beside the drinks machine - you then only have 10 seconds to fill up your cup so pick your choice quickly!

IMG_1814 (480x640).jpg

Still one of my favourite places to eat and we'll definitely be there again.

Total bill including shareholders discount was 36.86E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter