Earl of Sandwich - restaurant review

There are no more PB&J childrens sandwiches - apparently they didn't manage to sell them to the French. :rotfl:

Peanut butter isn't very common here must be said :sad2:

There is now a Nutella childrens sandwich which will go down much better ;)

Carrie_Cat said:
There is now a meal deal in place

a sandwich, packet of crisps and a drink from the soda fountain or a vittel for 9,50€

not great as it's only a 50-60cts saving depending what drink you take and there isn't a wrap/salad or dessert option :confused3

Picture comes from DCP by valentin l'ornithorynque :goodvibes

And to add to this, on my last visit i was told by a member of staff that you cannot use your AP discount nor your shareholders discount on the meal deal as it is already "at a reduced price".

We ate dinner here on a rainy night, the line was long but it moved quickly, it was just as good as in the US!

IMG_2686_zpsa576f8d0.jpg

•9. Tuna Melt ... €5.50
Tuna salad & Swiss cheese

IMG_2687_zps8a8d08d8.jpg

•5. The Full Montagu ... €5.50
Freshly roasted beef, turkey, Swiss & cheddar cheese, lettuce, roma tomatoes & Earl's mustard sauce

IMG_2688_zps9ffc0255.jpg

Did it twice on out trip: on the first evening 19th March and on 25th March. Both times delicious, good and fast service, enjoyed our meal. Definitely will go back and do recommend. Kids had pizza sandwich one time and turkey and cheese the other time. I had no2 and 8 - can't remember the names :rotfl2: and it was very very good.

We ate here on Saturday 16th March. DD had been poorly through the night before and she had only had a few bits to eat during day. She couldn't face a full meal so wanted to come here, and we were all pleasantly surprised.

DD had the steak and cheese (sorry can't remember names!), DH had the Club, me and DS had turkey and cranberry (all american??). They were fantastic, filling enough that we didn't feel as though we had 'just' had a sandwich. We sat upstairs and although it was busy it didn't feel like it.

We would def eat here again, although next time I'll understand how the ordering system works (hopefully!).

:goodvibes

Like it's counterpart at DTD in Florida, Earl of Sandwich at DLRP consistently delivers fresh, delicious meals at a very reasonable price. We always eat at EoS at least one per trip and have never been disappointed.

Great Sandwiches. Great Soup. Great Wraps. Great Brownies.

My biggest quandary is always deciding what to order. There are so many good choices, I want them all!

My teenage son did freak out a little, though, about the "co-ed" arrangement of the bathroom. There are 3-4 individual closets (not merely stalls... they are completely enclosed) and everyone shares the same sink/wash area. Even though each WC provides adequate privacy, he was stunned when a lady came out... he thought he was in the wrong restroom so he got out of there quickly. I had to explain to him that it was a shared facility. I imagine it might be worse for ladies having to go in after some strange man.

My biggest quandary is always deciding what to order. There are so many good choices, I want them all!

We ate lunch at Earl of Sandwich again last weekend. I forced myself to order something new. I'm on a mission to try everything on the menu!

I wasn't disappointed. I haven't had a bad meal here yet!

We ate here twice this trip, Monday 22 July and Tuesday 23 July 2013

On Monday DH and I both had the Original 6.50E. Soft drinks are 3E each (don't need to by as part of a meal) and cups are refillable, 50cl. Handy if you want to refill before you leave.

DS had the kids meal, pizza sandwich, capri sun and brownies - 6.95E

Abbey had a cookie, 2.50E

Total price 28.30E including shareholders discount

On Tuesday I shared an Original with Lewis who had tried mine the day before and loved it. It's very filling too :goodvibes

Both days the food was cooked to perfection, just hot enough to eat straight away without burning your mouth off! We always choose to eat upstairs and enjoy the view over the lake. This is a highlight in terms of food for us and DH would eat if every day if he could :rotfl: We will definitely be back :)

We ate here twice during our trip and loved it cost less that €25 each time! And was delicious! Again we will be going back next year!

Hubby had the best blt we got the meals which included a drink which you could refill and a pack of crisps, I had the Italian and the kids had the pizza Capri sun and brownies.

We ate from here Friday October 11th 2013 picking it up to have later. This is taken from my TR::

We ventured into Earl of Sandwich to get some lunch for a little later.
We had two kids meals - one ham sandwich, one pizza bread and I had the Hawaiian chicken sandwich - we also had a Peach parfait, crisps, drinks (kids had coke and I had Nestea) and coleslaw. And when its gone through the server then tells me my drink (Nestea) and the parfait aren't included in the meal and I was to pick a dessert and drink. So we had an extra coke and the mini brownies too.
It came to €32 and I think we had some discount on that. It was all very nice and tasty but to be honest I think I'll skip it any more - its just too expensive and we had nicer, cheaper sandwiches that felt more like filling meals from New York Sandwiches.

We ate here twice, Tuesday 3 December and Wednesday 4 December 2013.

We had the same each day, The Original, 6.60E each and soft drinks 3.00 each. Drinks are free refills which is good. I had tea, 2.50E. I think the sandwiches here are so filling, we love them. Always freshly made and hot. Great service from the CM's too :thumbsup2

i had a blt here last week as usual it was really good. their ordering system works better than that of any other fast food at disney. i noticed they now do ice cream as well.

I'm sure it won't come as any surprise that we really enjoy eating here.
Each time we visited the service has been fast and the food hot and delicious, not to mention not too expensive. What more can you ask for?
Between us we've probably tried all the sandwiches and preferred some over others but only out of personal preference.
We also tried the Chinese chicken salad and found it delicious and filling.
The only thing we weren't so keen on was the Chinese chicken salad as a wrap as it was a bit bland really.
The brownies were tasty and the fruit pot was a welcome bit of nutrition!
I'm sure there are further details in my TRs if you want more info.
These pictures are from our April trip:

Bit disappointed with EoS this time. The sandwich prices have increased since our last trip and the sandwiches have shrunk. We had a jerk chicken sandwich (dh said it couldnhave had more spice), I had the hawiian (nice but the pineapple was big, big chunks!) The children shared a cheese sandwich (ok, the cheese seemed to go hard though once cold) my mum had a caeser salad which she enjoyed.

They had no bread pudding ALL week :( :( :( this seriously upset me and ended up on my list of low points for the week!

We didn't eat here again and may miss it next trip too :(

We went there back in December and loved it. Unfortunately I can't remember the prices but was not overly expensive. We all had a normal hot sandwich, I had the meatball one.

It really is a lovely place with nice hot food, not to mention with a lovely view of the lake and the balloon going up and down!

In December the inside of the restaurant was also decorated really nicely! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a quick but enjoyable bite to eat, when you don't want to wait around for table service but still want something nicer than regular fast food like Macdonalds!

Made a last minute decision to pick up some food here to bring back to our hotel to eat. I was glad I did! They do a kid's meal for €7 which includes a sandwich, choice of drink and either fruit salad or mini brownies. Great value. I had a chicken, bacon and Avacado wrap, which was quite substantial and very tasty.
Probably the best value meal in Disneyland Paris; great if you don't want a sit down meal (although they do have tables there too!).

we have eaten here few times on our last trip, its really one of our favourite places in DLP... every time our food was very yummy... got a picture of new BBQ pizza and some cake and drink offer I saw while walking to our hotel...

28lrgg5.jpg
1zfqwc7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter