• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earl of Sandwich

Is Earl of Sandwich different at Disney compared to other locations across the country? We have one locally and was just curious because everyone raves about EoS at DTD..

Is Earl of Sandwich different at Disney compared to other locations across the country? We have one locally and was just curious because everyone raves about EoS at DTD..
They are all the same, I think the people that rave about the DTD EOS are those that don't have access to them at or near home!

They are all the same, I think the people that rave about the DTD EOS are those that don't have access to them at or near home!

gotcha. all the positive reviews and the people having to eat EoS as their first meal and stuff had me thinking I needed to go by there. Glad I asked, I have on 10 minutes away that I've eaten plenty of times at and that would have been a huge disappointment.
:)

Good point. I really enjoy eating there for the food, but mainly the price. In WDW and Las Vegas, it is a really good price( and I heard they offer a AAA discount).

The All American or the Holiday Turkey if you want to add stuffing to it. Like Thanksgiving on a sandwich. Mmmmmm...

My son loves EoS. We make sure to eat there several times during our vacation. His favorite ..... the pizza sandwich. I'm excited to try the Holiday -- we will be down in just 15 more days.

We are looking forward to eating there on our upcoming trip. Everything looks good but I want to try the Holiday sandwich. My husband does not like turkey but there so many other good choices.

I like BBQ beef and Chicken with Fresh Mozz. DH likes the turkey club and the original. We eat at EoS on almost every trip, not because it's the best sandwich in the world, but because it's a great sandwich in Disney. It's fresh & made to order, not like the premade sandwiches in the grab & go places or bakeries on sight.

There's one in Manhattan, nearby but out of our way, which we went to once. Compared to traditional local delis it's not worth the effort. For us, in Disney, it is.

aml3679 said:
We are looking forward to eating there on our upcoming trip. Everything looks good but I want to try the Holiday sandwich. My husband does not like turkey but there so many other good choices.

They have a Ham holiday sandwich not sure whats on it

I love the holiday sandwich and the all American. This is our first meal we have to start our vacation.

Definitely the Holiday Sandwich with Turkey. :thumbsup2 Nothing is better than warm stuffing, turkey and that hint of cranberry sauce on a toasted roll. :goodvibes

Can you charge to your room at EOS? I always forget where you can at DTD.

I think the holiday ham was ham and pineapple. Not sure of the sauce.

It has some kind of apple glaze on it. I saw something about it this week. I'm still trying to decide which one to get when we go next Friday night.

If you go register on their web site you can get a free brownie and they will send you a coupon for a free sandwich on your birthday. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter