Earl of Sandwich's Holiday Sandwich

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had EOS Holiday Sandwich recently? We have always enjoyed this in the past and this past May my DH and I both ordered it again. Unlike prior years, the turkey was very salty and had a rubbery processed taste. We'll be back in three weeks and were hoping to try it again. If it's still that rubbery processed turkey though, we would skip it.

If you are down there, just use UberEats or GrubHub and get The Gobbler from Wawa when it's in season. It's delicious and you won't regret it. And you can custom order in case you don't like any particular ingredient.

Nomarian, it was really bad. My DH and I threw most of it away. It had the texture of bologna and so salty that it was bitter. We were hoping that it wasn't a cost cutting thing. We've tried it several times a year since they offered it and loved it until this last May.
JimmyBean, is The Gobbler similar to the Holiday Sandwich?

EOS has ruined the Holiday special... last time I had it is was disgusting....

My SIL, eats a WaWa all the time, with his job driving, he praise's the sandwiches here... As a matter of fact last year he asked for a WaWa gift card for his stocking.... Publix is another spot most people don't think of for sub's, and wraps... and they are made to orders... insta-cart can help you get to the resort. as well you can get water, and snacks for the room is always a good thing.... Publix last year they had some type of holiday special sandwich... with stuffing/dressing( depending on where your from what you call it) with cranberry mayo.. I got the boar head oven roasted turkey, with a mild cheddar or provolone, stuffing and cranberry mayo, heated.... so dang good, and messy... that's the sign of a good sandwich...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter