Earliest check in time

I am a first timer. I checked in at 30 days earlier this week and I got PAT 11:15 and boarding group 5. I even had to retype some stuff, so I wasn't really that quick about it.

That’s great! Yeah, I checked in right away at 30 days and that’s all that was available. Now, it may also depend on the ship/sailing - like if you’re sailing the Wish, it sounds like there are a lot of first timers there, but a sailing with lots of higher CC status people you’ll be out of luck (I’m sailing to Alaska, I would be interested in the club-level demographics of my sailing).
Oh yes, I would strongly imagine that the Alaska cruises are all pretty full. I hope you have a wonderful time! If we end up liking cruising in general, Alaska would be on my bucket list for some day!

I could forecast an uptick in demand and price for Disney transport if they continue to give this extra benefit of an early arrival time to guest.

We have two non-concierge cruises this year and two concierge cruises.

We leave next week and won’t be sailing concierge - we got boarding group 7. We had boarding group 5 when we were using Disney transport from the Hyatt. Our spring break got canceled due to bad weather here in Minnesota and had to reschedule.

Sept we sail concierge and won’t need to worry about a PAT.

Oct we aren’t concierge - but we will be Platinum so we can check in a little earlier and hopefully get a better PAT.

Jan we’re concierge again - so no worries on that one either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter