• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

early 2021 discounts now available

Does this only go by the check in date? We are checking into Riviera on January 2. I’m wondering if I can can I get the rest of the days discounted?

Does this only go by the check in date? We are checking into Riviera on January 2. I’m wondering if I can can I get the rest of the days discounted?

Sorry, these discounts are date specific. The dates have to be included (& rooms available) for the discount rate to apply. Special package offers like free dining can carry over into your whole stay. But they have to start on a date included in the offer. You could do a split stay.. 1 night at rack rate & the rest discounted.

There is also the exact same offer going out via special code via email - it extends the dates available to book through 6/30/21. The book by date is still 3/15/21.

My TA emailed me this morning about it. I was booked into a Tower Studio at Riviera which was not included, but she was able to get me into a Deluxe Studio Preferred for only $100 more for the whole stay. Yes, please!! (The Deluxe Studio Standard would have been a little less, but getting in late I could almost guarantee I'd be in a total parking lot view room.)

So exciting that I could actually modify my existing resort reservation online!! I had the Coronado tower booked for Easter but changed it to YC with AP discount and ended up owing around $2. I'm happy with it for now, but hoping that as it draws closer either Club Level or dining plans will be back so I can turn the trip into a split-stay and play around with some options.

In Feb, Caribbean Beach at $159!!!! Wow. Disney is trying hard to fill these hotels.

Almost makes me want to save my points for the summer and just book cash for my Feb trip...

I was so excited to save $500 on my room at GDT!! But then I saw the price on our favorite 1BR at Riviera and it was so low relative to its normal price that we ended up switching to that and paying $1k more than our original room at GDT 🤣 I am the reason Disney releases these "discounts" #sucker #isavedmoneybyspendingmoney? #worthit

Booked ASMo first thing this morning for Apr 11-16. I’ve stayed here for 2 nights in December but usually stay at POP however ASMo was cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter