Early 2023 AP Rates Released

Wow, I'm not usually quick enough to catch these but I saved about $220 at POFQ $600 at WL.

For those who were having trouble seeing the prices, I had to copy the discount page link and paste it into a private window. Otherwise, I was just seeing non-AP price no matter how often I logged

Which link were you copying? Nothing I’m doing seems to work on chrome or safari. Thanks.
I came back here to look for what they were copying too, can't find it. I decided just to go back and book the rooms with the discount and delete the old rooms later, it made me sign in again and I lost the ability to see the discount again. When I go to the passholder page it doesn't even say anything about this discount, just the one through the holidays.

Just tried it Dave, it worked for me.

I have been logging out then going to special offers and then logging in and having success on my iPad. Desk top is so random 🤪
I finally got it in incognito mode on Microsoft edge, after clearing my history, and restarting my computer twice….then I finally got the deals I was hoping for. They aren’t making it easy on us lol

Thank goodness for the Disboards and helpful people here. I couldn't get see the AP rates through Safari, Chrome, or Edge. The Disney chat person said they'd put in a systems request, but they couldn't do more than that. I checked here and, lo and behold, going through incognito and Dave's link worked. Thank you all!

Ugh I have tried everything! Different browsers, private browsers, all of my devices, links, etc. and I can not see the discount ANYWHERE is it just gone now or do I have really bad luck? 😩

Ugh I have tried everything! Different browsers, private browsers, all of my devices, links, etc. and I can not see the discount ANYWHERE is it just gone now or do I have really bad luck? 😩
Don’t give up! I wasn’t able to see the discount until yesterday, even though I have had my AP since May. Keep trying and if all else fails, call. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter