Early admission days

Beth Booth Poor

Earning My Ears
Use the early admission times creatively. Arrive as the early hours start and do all of the "popular" rides right away. Then at 9am when the rest of the world is arriving, take a break - have breakfast, go back the hotel for a swim, whatever. Many guests go to early admission and stay in the same park all day - and that's going to be the crowded park. Instead, check on which park had early admission YESTERDAY, and head for that park at the regular 9am opening time after your early admission time is finished at TODAY's park.

What a great plan! This is the plan that we follow when we head to WDW. Thanks for sharing! :)

Great tip. We do the same. Definitely get out of there afterwards. Go enjoy another park after a break, of course. We always go back to the hotel for a nap or swim in the early afternoon. We can only go during the summer so it is extremely hot. Then we go back refreshed and stay late.

We love this touring plan as well! Its amazing how great that plan works!

BTW, Beth, I'm originally from Columbus also!! DH and I moved away last year after we got married and graduated. Nice to see someone from Columbus on the boards!

We just came back and that was what we did. We did the early admission and then left about 11 or so back to the room(stayed on property) for a swim or a nap. Then about 4, we headed back to a different park,etc... It kept the kids fresh by seeing 2 parks a day plus gave us a chance in the afternoon to rest. Which was much needed.

I like that stragedy. Has anyone park hopped right after to another park without a rest?

My son is a RnR fanatic so there have been times when we've gone to MGM EE than hopped to another park after he's had his fill. Usually by the end of our trips we are hopping around quite a bit. We tend to do EE, rest/swim back at hotel, hit another park routine more at the beginning of our vacation. E-night days we stay at hotel, rent boat, or visit park that had EE the day before.

Sure. It's fun to travel "against the flow" on the transportation, too. More than once, we've left the Magic Kingdom and headed for the Transportation Center via the ferry, and we were the ONLY guests on that whole big boat! If you leave EPCOT and take the Monorail back to the TC to head to another park at 9am, you might be able to snag a seat up front with the driver. We've done that as well.

I take advantage of the EE day at MGM for RnR and ToT. Then I head back to the resort (usually BWV) and pick up DW and 2 DD's who are usually awake about that time. Then we head to MK for the day with a mid-day break. This way I can ride these rides that the d's are too small for without wasting any of their time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter