early admission for Grand Californian stays

bdarling

Mouseketeer
I have a 2 night reservation at GC for me, DD, and DH. We are arriving later in the day to check in around dinner time, checkout DTD and maybe to do the pool if the weather is warm enough for us east coasters. Then 2 days of touring, using the one park per day. Yes that is a big expense for one day at DL and one at CA, but that's the plan.

Can we get in early the days we are there? I read a few ticket places that say it is only if you get a 3 day or more pass, or is that another program?

Yes, you can go in an hour early. The Extra Magic Hour is at Disneyland on Tue, Thurs, and Saturday, and at California Adventure on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sunday.

I have a 2 night reservation at GC for me, DD, and DH. We are arriving later in the day to check in around dinner time, checkout DTD and maybe to do the pool if the weather is warm enough for us east coasters. Then 2 days of touring, using the one park per day. Yes that is a big expense for one day at DL and one at CA, but that's the plan.

Can we get in early the days we are there? I read a few ticket places that say it is only if you get a 3 day or more pass, or is that another program?

Yes. See "Early Admission (MM/EMH/APEE) Super Thread" by DLR29 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1675403

:wizard:

It should NOT matter exactly what ticket you purchased as long as you are STAYING ON PROPERTY! ALTHOUGH you will want to coordinate what park to go to with which park is open for early entry. You mentioned your stay is 2 days but you won't arrive on the 1st day til late so you should have 2 early entries. the 1st on your second day then the 2nd on your check out morning.

Yep, just remember to bring a room key card for each person when you go to the front gates. :)

thanks folks! :thumbsup2

I figured it out shortly after posting, but glad for confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter