Early Admission - Late April

It's been updated...

Thanks! I just checked the UO website and noticed it as well.

I'm super excited that EE is at Islands of Adventure for this trip. Hogsmeade is always sooooo crowded and I'm looking forward to exploring with a bit fewer people (at least I hope so).

It didn't work out how I hoped. I wanted a US EE, but it is IOA the two days we are there. We missed Gringott's on our last visit (first ever for us), as it was extensively shut down and just too busy when it was actually opened. Now I need to figure the best way to get to Gringott's ahead of the non-EE crowds. I saw a thread on it here, so I just need to find it again.

The IOA EE time for one of our days is 7:00! I was planning for us to swim at the CBBR pools the previous night until closing, enjoying some adult beverages, but now may need to turn in a little early and get the kids psyched to wake up and get moving around 6:00 on a Saturday. Hmmm...maybe I should just do rope drop at US...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter