Early August??

my2lovedisney

Mouseketeer
Anyone been at the beginning of August?? I know there is no slow time anymore at Disney. Last time we went it was at the end of August, second to last week, I believe..Just curious if I should expect more craziness than what I already expect or is it do able??

Anyone been at the beginning of August?? I know there is no slow time anymore at Disney. Last time we went it was at the end of August, second to last week, I believe..Just curious if I should expect more craziness than what I already expect or is it do able??
With SWGE opening end of August it could mean increased crowds for previews.

Lots of families getting in vacation before school starts, Star wars previews, and the heat. This year, travel at your own risk.

We went the first full week the past two August’s. Hit and humid. Crowded but if you plan very manageable.

We have often been to MK (we usually stay at the beach and drive in for a day) in early-mid August and crowds never seemed that bad. The heat? Yup that's bad, but crowds were always manageable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter