Early check in at Loew's hotels?

ehallison

Earning My Ears
Can I check in early at our hotel (8-9AM) to get our FOTL pass and then go straight to the park even though our room won't be available until later?

I always check in that early. They expect it. Also, our room has not been ready that early, but it's always ready before 3 p.m.

One time I checked in at like 10:00 am and they said my room was ready! I was excited. And it was cool. We are also Loew's first members too so that may have been something.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Once I checked in like Barry at 7, just to get the room keys for FOTL, and they had a room ready.

Yep. I, too, have checked in early...about 8 AM...and the room was ready. :) Half of the times I've stayed at RPR the rooms were ready in the morning upon check-in, or like SpideyHulk, before 3 PM

What about luggage and groceries from our stop at store on the way from airport? Will they keep it in a safe place?

We usually check in before 10A, once we were there at 7A. They will keep your belongings in the luggage room and give you a ticket with a #. When your room is ready you just let them know and they will bring your things up. One time our room wasnt ready until 5P and we were there at 10A we made quite a few trips back and forth to our luggage to change clothes. Never a problem!

Both times we stayed at PBH they had our room ready real early. The first time was at 7AM, the next time at 9AM. Of course, we always go during the slow seasons (end of Jan., second week in Sept.). It really makes the whole trip better when you can get settled into your room first thing.

I wouldn't shop until after you get your room. But they will hold your luggage. If your room is not ready, they give you a "Temporary" Room key that will work for FOTL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter