Early Check in Orange Lake

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had luck checking in early at Orange Lake? Is it true that check in takes a very long time?

Thanks!

We stayed there once in 2013. Check in was fairly quick but I did have to push away the pushy people. We made our reservation online through maybe Expedia and had no idea it was a timeshare place and we would be pushed into a presentation. It was pouring rain when we checked in and I was not in the mood (and was a paying customer!) so I forcefully declined but I still had to be directed to another counter to decline. Which was probably crap. While my family waited for me in the car in the storm at 8:30 at night. I was not amused. So just be wary.

Otherwise we had a great stay! And I would stay again, except we discovered Windsor hills :)

We had no problem it depends on how you reserved we had rented from an owner had a townhouse and knew none was staying so our room was immediately open but when we did the hotel party kinda long wait, not sure these days looks like u wait in yr car & they call when u can enter check in area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter