• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Check-in?

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
I know its based on availability but do they typically do early check-in if your spot is available?

They assign your site a few days before you check in. If there are folks there that morning, you have to wait while they check out (they have until 11 a.m.) and someone cleans/blows/washes the site and marks it off as ready.

If it's ready you can get it. There have been one or two cases where I've gotten there REALLLLLLY early (like 9 a.m.) and since no one was on the site the previous night we got it right away. I don't know how far into the morning you can push that though.

Any day you can get the early check-in is a GOOD day! :woohoo:

Bama ED

Wish we were so lucky! The last 2 times we arrived around 11:30 am to check in, only to be told that our site was not ready, and that we would have to wait in the over-flow parking lot until they called us to let us know that our site was ready. Both times it was around 1:00 pm, and WE were the ones who called the front desk, to check on our status. Our last visit was in October 2010, and we're going back on March 22nd, hopefully able to check in early ourselves!! Good luck!

we will be ariving on march 25th & have ressies for the 5:15 luau @ the poly. we are hoping to arive around 2pm (fingers crossed no traffic issues) do you think we will be able to ck in to our site?

well we are hoping for an early check in on june 5th sunday, but if not oh well we will go to the over flow, hop on the golf cart go look at our site and then to the pool and wait............hehehe:thumbsup2

In a couple of weeks, we will be flying our 9yo and 11yo DGSs in from Texas and will head out from our house at 5:00AM as usual. Our ETA is 7:25AM to 7:35AM as usual and we will check-in. DW will go into the Outpost since the Plaza is not opened at that time and with a little Pixie Dust our site will be ready. We have been able to go to our site more often than not at this time in the morning.

The earliest we have checked-in and gotten to our site is when we had to evacuate our house because a hurricane evacuation order was given. It just so happened to coincide with our check-in date. Got to FW at 4:00AM and site was ready so in we went. VERY QUIETLY I might add.

well we are hoping for an early check in on june 5th sunday,
Marty,

What type of site do you have? We are leaving June 5th, VERY early (going to drive straight through to St Louis).
We have a Preferred site. I wanted to be close to the marina. I figured a preferred site would guarantee us loop 100 or 200. Tell them you want mine.

j

Marty,

What type of site do you have? We are leaving June 5th, VERY early (going to drive straight through to St Louis).
We have a Preferred site. I wanted to be close to the marina. I figured a preferred site would guarantee us loop 100 or 200. Tell them you want mine.

j

WOW THANKS ALOT!!

but I have a premium site reserved

I know its based on availability but do they typically do early check-in if your spot is available?

I have gotten into my spot as early as 10:30AM and it was vacant, but not "serviced" and I said I'll take it. I carry my oqwn "leaf blower" to maintain the site anyway so ....

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter