Early Check In

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
If I call or fax the resort we're staying at that we will be arriving by a certain time, can they TRY to have your room(s) available? Has anyone dine this and been able to get into their room before 3pm? We will be arriving at our resort around 12:30pm and we have a little one and I'd rather be able to get into our room so we can unpack, take a nap, grab a light lunch then head to the MK.

Thanks for any input.

You can try to fax this request, nothing to lose. Quite honestly I don't remember the last time we've had to wait for our room when arriving at 12-1:00. Maybe lucky I guess?? (watch us have to wait next time now... LOL!)

Are you staying at CBR? We've always been able to get our room right away at S/D and WL when checking in a few hours earlier. Even when we checked into the FW cabins which I believe has a 4pm check in we got in there at 1:00.

Guess it depends how busy the resort is that day and what time of year it is. I'm sure it can't hurt to fax a request:p

I think it depends on if the room you want is clean. I would think they would try to accomodate you if you faxed that ahead of time.

That being said, I have always checked in between 12pm and 2pm and have always been able to get my room right away.

If you're willing to forgoe your requests, then yes, they probably can have a room available for you when you check-in. but if you are very specific with your requests, then you might have to wait the for the room you really want. If the room that meets your qualifications is occupied by someone else the night before you check-in, then to have a room that early won't happen. If your main request is to have a room available right away, you'll probably get one, it just might not be in the location you wanted. Decide what your first priority is, and then decide to fax.

It depends on how busy they are, and how flexible you can be about view, etc. If you want "a corner room, thrid floor, non-smoking, full balcony, near the elevator, fireworks view, near the pool", then you greatly lessen your chances. If you'll take anything available, they should be able to accomodate you.

I've been able to get in as early as 8:00am, but have also been delayed until after 5:00pm.

Anne

We never have any requests so we seem to always get our room right away. On our trip in August we arrived at 8 a.m. and we were in by nine. Only because something went wrong with the machine that makes the room keys.

We must be extremely UNLUCKY because the earliest we ever got in was 2:30, luggage arrived 30 min later (shoulda carried it). We usually go to DTD and walk around and come back, last year we got in at 3:00. This was in Sept and Oct, not the really busy times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter