Early Entry and Disney Springs Hotel?

HappyMomma

I'd rather be walking down Main Street, USA.
We made a super last minute decision to buy AP passes (we are new Florida Residents) and go to the world this weekend. We are burning some Hilton points so staying in the Springs. What will we need to utilize the early entry half hour? What proof do we need to show or is there some magic way to add the reservation in MDE? Thank you! My head is spinning. We haven't been since 2018 and I haven't followed like I should. I have so much to learn since everything has changed so much. And I have to do it today and pack and find someone to watch my dog!! I hope just showing up with our magic bands from our canceled trip last year is enough to prove our new AP we just bought yesterday. LOL! :)

after you book, it takes 72 hours for them to be linkable to your MDE. You can link it by calling the internet help desk.

I have been told you can bring your room keys but I have never tried it that way

I hope just showing up with our magic bands from our canceled trip last year is enough to prove our new AP we just bought yesterday. LOL! :)
That will work, IF you can SEE your new APs in your MyDIsneyExperience under "Tickets."
You both will also need to "activate" your new APs at a ticket booth or Guest Relations (legal photo IDs) before you can use the APs to enter a park for the first time.

Well. We are going to AK since MK was full so I guess we'll just show up with our magic bands and the emails for our room that we booked and hope that works. Thank you. :)

That's a new one on me.
if you don't book directly through disney, but on your own, this has been the standard for years now. I live in Tampa and often book Swan and Dolphin my marriott points and it always takes a few days to be able to link it. I asked and was told it takes 72 hours

if you don't book directly through disney, but on your own, this has been the standard for years now. I live in Tampa and often book Swan and Dolphin my marriott points and it always takes a few days to be able to link it. I asked and was told it takes 72 hours
My answer was to the poster's question about use MBs with new APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter