Early Entry

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
Is the EE schedule standard. In othere words is EE for DL always say M-W-F-Su and DCA T-TH-Sat. Or does the schedule fluctuate. Trying to get an idea which park will have EE when I go in Aug

Is the EE schedule standard. In othere words is EE for DL always say M-W-F-Su and DCA T-TH-Sat. Or does the schedule fluctuate. Trying to get an idea which park will have EE when I go in Aug
It hasn't changed as far as I know, so I think you can assume it will be the same in August.

Has Sunday always been a DCA EE day? We usually EE but I have definite memories of Sunday being one of the best days to rope drop DL, so maybe we did it on a non-EE day.

It was both parks every day until they recently switched back to the current system. But prior to that, yes Sunday was DCA early entry if I recall correctly.
Correct, this current schedule was in existence from 2012-2020, then restarted again January 2024. The difference is DL is only hotel guests now, whereas 3-day or longer ticket holders used to get MM at DL one day (including non-hotel guests).

Prior to CoViD-19, the alternating schedule was in effect all year long, but some years the week of Christmas and New Year's saw daily Magic Morning/Early Entry. That was the only time I remember the schedule ever "changing."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter