• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Evening Value Meals still available Anywhere?

bop28

Just Say No!...to the $12.00 Cannoli
Several years ago, on a trip to WDW, early evening value meals were offered at several restaurants. They were a set price, and included appetizers entrees and a beverage/dessert. Are they still offered anywhere?

I've been to many restaurants at Disney over the last 10 years, both sit-down and walk-up and have never heard of such a thing. The only thing close would be a buffet, but there are no breaks for coming early. The best thing to do is eat at a nice restaurant for a late lunch. The food is often the same and the price is much lower.

I remember these - they were often at the "less popular" restaurants like Marrakesh. It was quite a few years ago and I haven't seen them since.
Wendy

I remember these several years ago. They were from 5pm-6pm or something like that. Biergarten had this before they changed to a buffet. I remember it being a good deal, but I haven't seen anything like this in years.

The Brown Derby used to offer an early bird dinner too a few years back. I don't think it was ever widely publicized.

Oh yes I remember the Early Bird Specials!! We ate a most delicious early bird special on our honeymoon at the Chefs de France in 1994. We just happend to stumble upon it and were so pleased with all the food we received!! We also had stellar service as there was hardly anyone else in the restaurant. We were bummed when we went back years later and they had discontinued these meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter