Early June WDW-FORECAST 98 degrees

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
We are traveling to WDW June 5-11th. I went to acuweather.com to check out the forecast because it let's you check 15 days out, well that puts us to June 4th. Have any of you seen how HOT it is right now. The high on one of the days was 98 degrees!!!! I'm freaking out a little because we'll have two small children and I am just praying it is bareable. Here's hoping!
Lesley

That's about what we had planned. We hadn't planned on the weather at home being in the 90s though! It's been in the low 90s the last 2 days with 100% humidity so we're experiencing our own taste of FL!

i was figuring on 90! wow that's hot!

planning to get there early and tour before it get unbearable, then back to the hotel...returning to the parks after dinner.

Yea its been pretty hot lately down here in South Florida. Lots of showers, and humidity. Going up this weekend and expecting 90's and some rain. June tends to be a little hotter so I would say 95 would be about right.

Rather be in WDW @ 98 degrees than NJ at 80 degrees!earseek:

We're used to August weather (hubby is a teacher) so I guess it won't be much different!

Lesley-We just took two small children (2 and 5) last AUGUST!!! IT was VERY hot. My advice is as follows...
...plan on napping
...take lots of water and fill up frequently
...bring an umbrella; it can keep the sun off them while in the stroller
...bring your own water sprayer/fan; you can get them at Wal-Mart for a few dollars.

I hope that helps! We will be there with you, but without DN and DN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter