Early Morning Magic October 2020?

Disneyd923

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I see that there are no “blue” days popping up for [moderator edit: early] morning magic at fantasy land for the month of October. Is this not typically offered during that month or is this related to the current climate?

thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I see that there are no “blue” days popping up for [moderator edit: early] morning magic at fantasy land for the month of October. Is this not typically offered during that month or is this related to the current climate?

thanks so much!

FYI, I changed the wording of your title and post to say "Early" Morning Magic. People see "Extra" and tend to think Extra Magic Hours.

You can find historical Early Morning Magic (EMM) dates here on this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...gic”-emm-faq-discussion.3713783/post-59900941

The history of when EMM dates get added to the calendar is a sort of back and forth affair. It goes through periods where they get added on a rolling 180+10 basis, and then sometimes it hops off that pattern leaving us to sit around and wait/watch for new dates to get added - no particular rhyme/reason to the pattern.

It had been on a rolling basis for awhile recently, until the end of Sept and as you note no dates have been added for Oct - so we're now off a rolling pattern again. Hard to say if that's due to whatever is going on on Disney's end, offices that add this sort of thing not open now, future park changes, or just a normal situation. TBD of course.

Hope that helps.

FYI, I changed the wording of your title and post to say "Early" Morning Magic. People see "Extra" and tend to think Extra Magic Hours.

You can find historical Early Morning Magic (EMM) dates here on this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/mk-fantasyland-“early-morning-magic”-emm-faq-discussion.3713783/post-59900941

The history of when EMM dates get added to the calendar is a sort of back and forth affair. It goes through periods where they get added on a rolling 180+10 basis, and then sometimes it hops off that pattern leaving us to sit around and wait/watch for new dates to get added - no particular rhyme/reason to the pattern.

It had been on a rolling basis for awhile recently, until the end of Sept and as you note no dates have been added for Oct - so we're now off a rolling pattern again. Hard to say if that's due to whatever is going on on Disney's end, offices that add this sort of thing not open now, future park changes, or just a normal situation. TBD of course.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much!!!

I've been waiting patiently as well. They were being posted regularly until this week or the week before. I don't think it has to do with the virus since they've been adding them until now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter