• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early park hours

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
If we are taking advantage of the early 30 minute opening for resort guests, can we get a DAS during that time, or do we have to wait until official park hours?

In my (limited) experience, if a ride is reporting a wait time, you can get a return time for it. So at the MK you might be able to get a return time for Peter Pan since it’s included in early hours, but not for Big Thunder Mountain.

In my (limited) experience, if a ride is reporting a wait time, you can get a return time for it. So at the MK you might be able to get a return time for Peter Pan since it’s included in early hours, but not for Big Thunder Mountain.
This is what I have had happen to me too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter