EarlyBird Checkin?

ksloane

DIS Veteran
I feel really stupid, but I can't remember if I bought Early bird check in when I bought my SW tickets or if I was going to come back and do that...here's the problem: Is there a way to tell online or will I have to call?

Also, if I did and I rebook to a cheaper fair, do I keep the early bird check in or have to pay for it again?

I did the same thing a couple of months ago. If you open your reservation on SW it will say I think EB next to your name but if it doesn’t say it there if you try and add EB it will not let you if you already have it. I know that is how I figured it out I had already purchased it. I also rebooked mine and was unsure with the EB but it does go with the ticket you do not have to rebuy it.

Go to Travel Tools - View Itinerary and look up your flight. You should see a little EB beside your flight if you paid for EBCI.

If you rebook to a cheaper fare then yes you do keep your EBCI. The exception is if you have to actually cancel the flight and book a separate one like you would have to do to take advantage of a DING fare.

Thanks everyone...I had already bought it so I'm doing better than I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter