earning my ears? lol

Hello DISer friends!

This has been a question that have always been in the back of m mind and now has been answered.

I always feel that I have nothing to contribute despite that I been at WDW 7 times in the past 5 years!!!

However, I think is time to stop being a lurker and start providing some helpful responses and tips to the DIS community. Is the least I think I can do considering the amount of help I have gotten from all my DISer friends.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hehe me too. I just started. This is my first post. I love these board though, I have been reading them for years and decided to register!

Evidently, I need a few more posts in order to be allowed rights to post links... so... here is a post! :tink:

1427094003.jpg

Hmmm. I see other titles out there besides mousketeer & veteran which don't appear to be fairy tags. Where do they come from?

Hmmm. I see other titles out there besides mousketeer & veteran which don't appear to be fairy tags. Where do they come from?

User CP --> Edit Your Profile

It's the 2nd or 3rd section down, I believe. You can make your "title" anything you want (as long as it is acceptable in both length and "taste"). Hope this helps & wishing you and yours extra pixie dust on your up-coming trip! pixiedust:

User CP --> Edit Your Profile

It's the 2nd or 3rd section down, I believe. You can make your "title" anything you want (as long as it is acceptable in both length and "taste"). Hope this helps & wishing you and yours extra pixie dust on your up-coming trip! pixiedust:

This was so helpful, I have been wondering for months how everyone did that! whoopsie! haha

I guess I have a few posts to go before I can officially say that I have earned my ears!

Hello DISer friends!

This has been a question that have always been in the back of m mind and now has been answered.

I always feel that I have nothing to contribute despite that I been at WDW 7 times in the past 5 years!!!

However, I think is time to stop being a lurker and start providing some helpful responses and tips to the DIS community. Is the least I think I can do considering the amount of help I have gotten from all my DISer friends.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
All of us can contribute, and you have a good attitude about it!

Thanks for the explanation. At the rate I’m posting I’ve got a long way to go before Mouseketeer. I’ve only posted about a dozen times in 13 months. If I ever want to get these ears I better start chiming in more. Cheers!

I was just thinking the same thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter