Earning my ears?

Abba98

DIS Veteran
:cool1: Hi,I love this website,it's become my fave since I discovered it a few weeks ago.Finally got my counter right,and my avatar,so I'm all set.I have just one remaining question.....
Where does it say about earning my ears and those things,I assume that after so many posts your status changes,etc,and I'd like to see a list of levels that you can get to.......Please tell me how to find this info,so I know how long I'll be earning my ears!
Thanks so much,Kirsten :grouphug:

Kristen

I am not sure when it changes, but if you ask on the Tech Board thay eill be able to help :)

I believe it changes to Mousekateer when you get to 100 posts. I don't remember.... that was WAY too many posts ago!

eeyore0062 said:
I believe it changes to Mousekateer when you get to 100 posts. I don't remember.... that was WAY too many posts ago!

::yes:: I agree! ;)

Welcome to the DIS, Abba98! :wave2:

And enjoy your vacation at Portofino day....Only 299 days till our next WDW vacation!Have fun,and thanks for the reply! princess:

I had lots of posts but then I couldn't sign in anymore? ? ? ? ? That's why I'm the Artist finally known as..... :wave:

Hi I just earned mine. So I think it is somewhere between 75 and 80 posts. Keep up the good work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter