Easter 2018

Disney fan 1216

Earning My Ears
I read that last year there were Easter egg hunts in the United Kingdom pavilion at Epcot. (http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/easter.htm) Does anyone know if they do this every year and will likely do it again? I've got the make my FPP reservations soon and I thought if I chose Epcot for Easter Sunday, we could egg hunt there or maybe meet the Easter Bunny. Any ideas or advice for an egg hunt?

The called it Epcot EGGstravaganza and it was part of the Flower and Garden Festival. There was an egg hidden in each country and you placed stickers on a map when you found them.

I haven't seen information about it this year yet, but would hope they have it again.

I'm not referring to the EGGstravaganza. That is for F & G Festival. I should have been more clear. I'm wondering about an Easter egg hunt specifically for kids on Easter Sunday. Thanks.

Last edited:
The resorts sometimes do this on Easter but I’ve never seen it inside a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter