• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter brunch at 1900 PF

CJ227

Earning My Ears
Hi!
Does anyone know if the characters are still at 1900 during the Easter Sunday brunch? We have a reservation during normal breakfast hours, but it is just brunch that day. According to the “moms panel” the characters are there for Easter brunch, but I have found their information is not always reliable! Thanks!

Hi!
Does anyone know if the characters are still at 1900 during the Easter Sunday brunch? We have a reservation during normal breakfast hours, but it is just brunch that day. According to the “moms panel” the characters are there for Easter brunch, but I have found their information is not always reliable! Thanks!

Characters will be available at the brunch. The same characters for the Park Fare 1900 Breakfast will be at the Brunch! This includes Mary Poppins, Tigger, Pooh, Mad Hatter, and Alice! :)

Yes we did Easter brunch and saw the usual lineup of breakfast characters. I might also add that we very much enjoyed the food - nice mix of breakfast and lunch items. We also enjoyed the Easter eggs in the Grand floridian Lobby

Great! Thanks so much for your replies! It sounds like it will be a great way to spend Easter morning! pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter