Easter dinner

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

I am going to be in disney for Easter and i wanted to know a good place for me and my family to dine. Do they have anything special for Easter? I know they have an easter egg hunt for the little kids do they do anything else special?

We really need a place to eat dinner for that day i would like as many suggestion as you can give us. There will be 7 of us, 4 adults and 3 kids.

Thank you very much.

We'll be down there at the same time. You will probably want to avoid MK on Easter Sunday. It is very crowded on all holidays. We are spending the day at Epcot. As of now I think we will eat at Alfredo's. There is something that all of our group will eat there. We have three adults and two teens going with us. Where are you staying? We will be at the Poly from Friday-Tuesday.

Hi

Thanks for the info, we have no choice but to hit MK for a couple of hours we are going with a 12,14 and a 5 year old. We had told the 5 year old all about the easter egg hunt. I got my sister and her family to come along with us and our 12 year old. We are staying at Riverside port orleans for march 27 and 28 and then we going to Vistana Resorts for our timeshare for 7 nights. I am so excited i have only been to disney once and it was 5 years ago. I have been reading the boards to find out everything that has changed. I have only been to one place to dine while we were there before. We went to the prime time 50's diner. So i don't know much about dining yet. I do know that thursday we are going to Californa Grill for my birthday and watching the fireworks. I am very excited about that.
Thank you for your help and have a great time. I am sure after the easter egg hunt we will switch parks. Thank you so much for your help.:)

Try the restaurant board, and Deb Wills site. She has alot of info too. Here is the Linkhttp://www.wdwig.com/update.htm Hope it works. Have a great rip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter