Easter Egg Hunts at WDW

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
I thought that WDW holds Easter Egg Hunts on Easter Sunday at some of the resorts. Is this true? Anyone know what resorts they are held at.

Our DD's probably wouldn't be interested, but my 2 young nieces might enjoy this Easter morning.

Thanks for any info - Mel

We were at WDW for Easter in 2000 and 2001,both times we stayed at the GF and they had a FATASTIC Easter Egg Hunt! The children were divided into age catorgories, so even the very young ones can participate. They basically just have the candy right on the ground in a circle and roped off,they yell GO and it is over in about 5 minutes!! But still lots of fun! They have coffee, juice, donuts and muffins set out for everyone to enjoy. They give out colored small paper bags, but lots of kids have there own basket.Some plastic eggs had a slip of paper inside and those children won a little something extra. When we checked in the hotel gave us a seperate piece of paper listing the Easter activties. If you call the hotel that you are staying at they might be able to tell you if they have one planned?? Joan:Pinkbounc

MELSMICE,
Thay had EEH at CR LY2002. We had OP that day. We are going to check it out TY upon check in to CR again.

13 More days YEAH!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

THE TRIBE

Originally posted by Tribe0701
We had OP that day. We are going to check it out TY upon check in to CR again.

Tribe - not too sure what OP or TY is - please explain. :confused:

Melsmice,
Sometimes I just get caught up with the abbreviations on the boards. OP is other plans. TY is This Year.

THE TRIBE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter