• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter weekend at HHI for large family

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
We will be first timers at HHI during Easter weekend (booked at 7mo window and didnt realize it was even Easter weekend until just now). We are a family of 2 adults and 6 kids ages 16-9. What are some must do's and some ideas on restaurants for a "not bank breaking" meal for us all. I would like to do a brunch as well on Easter Sunday.

We will be first timers at HHI during Easter weekend (booked at 7mo window and didnt realize it was even Easter weekend until just now). We are a family of 2 adults and 6 kids ages 16-9. What are some must do's and some ideas on restaurants for a "not bank breaking" meal for us all. I would like to do a brunch as well on Easter Sunday.

For a "not breaking the bank" meal, what kind of food do you like? Do you like seafood, pizza, mexican, barbecue, soup and sandwiches, what? For us, we kind of indulge (mid-price meals) most of the week, but we do a few soup and bread in our villa, and one Arby's or Panera Bread meal to sort of average everything out. As far as an Easter Brunch, we went once over Easter, and I went to the Easter Brunch they had at the Beach House (DH was at the Heritage golf tournament). Although it was OK, evetrything was on disposable plates with plastic silverware, which was kind of off-putting to me. I know people who went to the brunch at Old Fort Pub and loved it, but I don't think that would fall into the "not breaking the bank" category!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter