Eastern cruises... is Tortola "back"??

So we just got back from the Fantasy on Saturday and visited St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Honestly, both islands are still in pretty rough shape so I cannot imagine what Tortola looks like.
Good info. Thank you for sharing.

Good info. Thank you for sharing.
It is very tricky because on one hand they aren't really ready for tourists but without tourists they will never be ready. The missing roofs and tarps and other things allowed me to have some conversations with my daughter about natural disasters and being thankful and that type of thing. The representatives at coral world were very happy to have us there. (granted we had to leave early because my 2 year old just couldn't handle the heat)

Tortola is still all gung-ho about how "Disney will be back end of July!" but they're the only major line they're making the claim about. I'm surprised Disney would return while the other large ships aren't coming back yet. Disney is usually somewhat conservative there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter