Eat at home 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this week I am up helping my grandma again. I still need to plan a menu for dh and the kids though so that it's a little easier for them.

Tonight, baked chicken, carrots , mashed potatoes
Tomorrow night- Meatball Subs
Monday night- Wraps (ground beef, refried beans, veggies, etc)
Tuesday - Grilled Cheese and Soup (basketball practice night)
Wednesday- Pork Schnitzel, oven fries, salad
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner, eggs, sausage, toast and smoothies
Friday- Potato Soup and homemade bread, veggies and dip.
Saturday- Turkey? I have one in the freezer I want to use but I might not feel like cooking a turkey next weekend.

Hello Everyone!

Monday: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad with garlic bread sticks

Tuesday: Pulled Pork, coleslaw and oven fries ( did not make this last week)

Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo, peas, salad and rolls

Thursday: Beef and Broccoli, fried rice and egg rolls

Friday: Breakfast for dinner

Saturday: Tacos, Spanich rice, refried beans

Have a great week!

Here's my plan for the week:
I had a bunch of colored peppers that needed to be used up, so I roasted half of them and plan to make roasted pepper hummus for snacking throughout the week.

Monday: Tonight is DS's last BBall game of the season and then I have two meetings back-to-back. But, I put fajitas together to marinate last night, so I'll whip those up when I get home. We'll have Spanish rice, corn and refried beans on the side.

Tuesday: I also baked some chicken yesterday, so we'll use that to make chicken pot pie on Tuesday.

Wednesday: I have some leftover chili that needs to be eaten, so we'll have that over baked potatoes. We'll have a green salad on the side with iceberg, spinach, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.

Thursday: On Sunday I started to make a batch of French Onion Soup, but DS asked if we could have caramelized onions on Cheeseburgers, so into the fridge the onions went. They will be wonderful on the burgers. At the grocery store, I picked up some potato salad and pasta salad to use as sides. Perfect quick meal before I head to a meeting that evening.

Friday: I've got sirloin steak that needs to be used, so I'll make one of my favorites steak & mushrooms over egg noodles. We'll have green beans on the side.

Saturday: Yesterday I came across this flavor infused broth at the grocery store. So, I made a batch of tortilla chicken soup. We'll use this up for lunch with some avocado, sour cream and Fritos as toppings.

My aunt and uncle just had a beef butchered and gave me a bunch of meat. So, for dinner, we'll have T-bone steaks, baked potatoes and roasted asparagus. Yum!

Went to my aunt's house for dinner last night and she sent us home with leftovers she was going to throw out otherwise.

So, I revamped the menu for the week (so we can put the leftovers to use) and we will be having the following:

Tonight: Shepherd's Pie
Tues: Pork Schnitzel and noodles
Wed: Butter chicken, rice and naan
Thurs: leftovers
Fri: homemade pizza
Sat: steak and potatoes
Sun: leftovers (hot dogs/kraft dinner if no leftovers available)

Saturday: Hamburgers, coleslaw, fruit salad, mac and cheese
Sunday: Buffalo chicken sandwiches, baked potatoes, jello jigglers
Monday: Tilapia, Corn, leftover Jello and coleslaw
Tuesday: Turkey Stragnoff, green beans, peaches
Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas, corn bread, beans
Thursday: Cajun Chicken Pasta, salad
Friday: Soup and grilled cheese

HI everyone, seeing lots of yummy stuff in people's menus!

this week its Myself, Hubs and DS however DS just got a job and is working most night from 4 - 7:30 not getting home till after 8pm - he does get a break so he might just eat at work some nights..

Monday - sheppard's pie with cauliflower topping vs mashed potatoes and honey butter biscuits
Tuesday - I'll have fish, mashed cauliflower and green beans and the boys will have chicken strips, tater tots and green beans
Wednesday - parmesan cornflake crusted pork nuggets, noodles, green beans for everyone
Thursday - Hubs will make chicken parm for him and I, and just plain crusted chicken for DS
Friday - boys wil have pizza from the local joint and I'll have grilled chicken brushed with SF BBQ sauce, fried cabbage and green beans
Saturday/Sunday? hope to have meatloaf dinner one of those days but we'll see if the kids will be home or not..

My kids are driving me crazy!! Their schedules are getting so busy, dinner is getting difficult.

Sunday: lemon-garlic chicken legs, rosemary roasted potatoes, carrots

Monday: was supposed to me pasta and meatballs, but DD7 has girl scouts so had to change it to ham and cheese sandwiches, carrots, chips

Tuesday: rice, diced chicken, broccoli - all cooked/mixed together

Wednesday: breakfast (ham & cheese omlets, homemade bread, grapes)

Thursday: basketball from 6-8pm, so it will be packed sandwiches at the after-school program (I don't pick them up until 6pm, there is NO time for dinner)

Friday: kids are at their father's house, so I will have something easy (cereal?)

Mon: Chicken tamale casserole

Tues: Cheeseburger sliders, oven baked fries, carrots and ranch dip

Wed: Crockpot turkey meatballs (with bbq sauce and strawberry jam), steamed rice, broccoli

Thurs: Smothered chicken, rice a roni, pineapple

Fri: Sloppy joes, tator tots, peaches

Sat: Chicken tacos, nachos & cheese, refried beans

Sun: Lasagna, salad, garlic toast

Mon: Stadium brats, sauerkraut, cheesy rice with broccoli

Tues: Ham and cheese sliders, baked beans, fruit

Wed: Crockpot cube steak, buttered noodles, green beans

Nest week's menu...

Saturday:
Chicken and Rice Bake
Fried Okra

Sunday:
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Twice Baked Potatoes

Meatless Monday:
Cheese Ravioli Marinara
Oven Roasted Broccoli
Garlic Toast

Tuesday:
8 Can Taco Soup (http://www.highheelsandgrills.com/2012/09/8-can-taco-soup.html)
Cheese Quesadillas

Wednesday:
Korean Beef over Rice (http://seeaimeecook.blogspot.com/2012/11/super-easy-korean-beef-over-rice.html)
Sautee'd Whole Green Beans

Thursday:
Smoked Sausage Hash
Garden Peas

Friday:
Spam and Eggs (Making our kids try something everyone should try once in their lifetime...:lmao:)
Grits
Toast

Nest week's menu...

Saturday:
Chicken and Rice Bake
Fried Okra

Sunday:
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Twice Baked Potatoes

Meatless Monday:
Cheese Ravioli Marinara
Oven Roasted Broccoli
Garlic Toast

Tuesday:
8 Can Taco Soup (http://www.highheelsandgrills.com/2012/09/8-can-taco-soup.html)
Cheese Quesadillas

Wednesday:
Korean Beef over Rice (http://seeaimeecook.blogspot.com/2012/11/super-easy-korean-beef-over-rice.html)
Sautee'd Whole Green Beans

Thursday:
Smoked Sausage Hash
Garden Peas

Friday:
Spam and Eggs (Making our kids try something everyone should try once in their lifetime...:lmao:)
Grits
Toast

Hey - I won't knock it. One of our favorite meals is Spam Wraps. :lmao:

We all devour them! We don't have them often, but when we do there is hardly ever enough for everyone. :thumbsup2 Killer on the health factor, but so worth it.

Hi!! I started a new semester at school which has me pretty busy. I started WW online again too. I am posting on my blog as much as I can. Here is what I made last weekend. http://tinkmomfoodie-foodobsession....guiltless-egg-beater-quiche-with-chorizo.html

Last night I made lasagna with eggplant. I will update that later. I also plan on using my brand new tortilladora to make some corn tortillas. Tomorrow may be crock pot pork roast to go in those tortillas.

PS. We added a 5 day Wonder to Cozumel for next March. Even more incentive for me to loose weight.

Just cleaned out my fridge and re organized my freezer found lots of yummy things to make this week.

Tonight is my dd's championship basketball game so we will be getting take out on the way home.

Tomorrow will be chicken and rice

Tuesday will be spaghetti and sauce.

We have been doing good eating at home. We did get takeout Friday but only because we had a coupon.

Last night I made chicken and dumplings.

Tonight we had homemade pizza.

Hi everyone!

Sunday: Baja Chipotle Steak, Parmesan pasta, green beans, rolls and jello

Monday: Chicken tacos, potatoes, corn on the cob

Tuesday: Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya and white beans

Wednesday: Shrimp Stew, macaroni and cheese, and peas

Thursday: Spaghetti and homemade meatballs, salad and garlic bread

Friday: Breakfast for Dinner

Saturday: Pulled pork, coleslaw and Parmesan potatoes

Have a great week!

Sunday - Breakfast for dinner (Homemade apple cinnamon pancakes, bacon, sausage, pears/bananas, and a fresh grapefruit juice cocktail)
Monday - Meatloaf, Baked French Fries, Green Salad, Blueberries
Tuesday - Manwich Mac and Cheese, Roasted Broccoli, Strawberries
Wednesday - Homemade Fettucine Alfredo, Sauteed Spinach, Strawberries
Thursday - Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sliced Apples, Rolls
Friday - Lemon dill salmon, Buttered Rice, Roasted Green Beans, Extra fruit
Saturday - Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter