eat to the beat dining packages

smidgy

dimples
any info yet? (ps. while we're on the subject, I read they have FP? do chase disney visa card holders still get preferred seating?) thanks!

any info yet? (ps. while we're on the subject, I read they have FP? do chase disney visa card holders still get preferred seating?) thanks!
The link to the official info is currently not working for me. I keep getting the Stitch "Someone ate the page" page. The package includes access to the reserved seating area.

There were no FP available for the concerts last year,so don't expect them this year.

There are no Chase Disney Visa perks for F & W this year as they are no longer a sponsor.

I spoke to a dining CM on the phone today. DVC, AP holders and TIW holders can book now, on the phone. the dining packages will open to the general public thursday.

What is this?
you book a dining package(not just any reservation) at an epcot restaurant. it is more expensive thatn the refular meal.. you will get and appetizer, drin, and dessert with your entree. and preferred seating at a specific eat tot he beat concert (the time of the show depends on the time that day of your meal reservation. Garden grill was $60! and no great deal, since it's a family style meal anyway, including the salad. about $53 ofr china via napoli, marrakesh. these are for lunches.
pretty pricey for preferred seating to such a short show (unike the candlelight processional).

Does anyone know where the seating is for the dining package?

1) There is a specific roped-off are near the front.
2) You can also sit elsewhere, such as further back to be nearer the center of the seats.
3) It is open seating for the area.
4) The package gets you in earlier than others, but no actual reserved seats.

DH and I really want to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. I heard the this dining package is great, especially for the more popular bands. Do you think we would benefit from if for BBVD? Basically we want to make sure we get a seat and see the band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter