Eat to the Beat Lineup?

Yensid67

Mouseketeer
Is it just me or is Disney taking a really long time in announcing the Eat to the Beat lineup for Food and Wine? We are less than 2 months away from F&W and still no word on who's performing.

Just posted by the Disney Parks Blog:

Get a taste of the announced artists below and keep checking back at TasteEPCOT.com as more acts are revealed.
  • July 14-15 – Baha Men
  • July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
  • July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
  • Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
  • Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
  • Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
  • Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
  • Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
  • Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
  • Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
  • Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
  • Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
  • Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
  • Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
  • Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
  • Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
  • Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
  • Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
  • Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Beginning May 24, you can secure your spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-to-the-beat-concert-series-line-up-at-epcot/

Hanson! Teenage Cabbages almost got crushed to death at a Hanson show back in the 90s. Hormone-fueled 13 year-olds have no sense of pit hospitality. I lost my shoe getting pulled out by security and had to wait until the show was over to go back and find it again. Ah, memories. Something tells me the Eat to Beat audience will be a bit more mellow. It'll be fun to tell that story to the kids while watching the Hanson boys play Mmmmbop. What time is the first show?

Hanson! Teenage Cabbages almost got crushed to death at a Hanson show back in the 90s. Hormone-fueled 13 year-olds have no sense of pit hospitality. I lost my shoe getting pulled out by security and had to wait until the show was over to go back and find it again. Ah, memories. Something tells me the Eat to Beat audience will be a bit more mellow. It'll be fun to tell that story to the kids while watching the Hanson boys play Mmmmbop. What time is the first show?
Unfortunately, I can promise you the Eat to the Beat crowd for Hanson will NOT be more mellow 😆

Just posted by the Disney Parks Blog:

Get a taste of the announced artists below and keep checking back at TasteEPCOT.com as more acts are revealed.
  • July 14-15 – Baha Men
  • July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
  • July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
  • Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
  • Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
  • Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
  • Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
  • Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
  • Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
  • Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
  • Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
  • Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
  • Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
  • Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
  • Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
  • Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
  • Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
  • Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
  • Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Beginning May 24, you can secure your spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-to-the-beat-concert-series-line-up-at-epcot/

If I had the money and wasn’t heading to DLR right after you bet any amount of money I’d be seeing Christopher Cross.

Yes I the middle to younger end millennial love Christopher Cross.

And while I am totally BSB forever, I did like a few NSync songs and love Joey Fatone so I’d be down to see that as well!

Unfortunately, I can promise you the Eat to the Beat crowd for Hanson will NOT be more mellow 😆
I went back in 2018, it's actually not that bad, there won't be a "pit" for people to crush to. I was front row twice and it was probably the best concert experience seeing them to date since people couldn't squish me. My husband is taking me to see them in August in Chicago, I know it won't be that civil lol (but no crushing, and hopefully no lost shoes unless people drink too much), trying to convince him to let me go the weekend they're at Epcot now. He's like "but you have Chicago!" and I'm like "Put I have this AP that I NEED to use.....and it's at Epcot, this is different!"

As usual, TBD will be performing when I'm there. I don't think I've ever booked a F&W when they haven't been performing😏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter