Eat to the Beat Lineup?

Headed to F&W on 9/15 and there isn't anyone scheduled. Is the line up set? Do they fill in late...or do they have random days with no performers? TIA

How soon in advance do you need to show up to get seats in stand-by? Specifically we are going to be in Epcot on Monday 10/24 and wanted to see the 5:30pm Billy Ocean concert?

How soon in advance do you need to show up to get seats in stand-by? Specifically we are going to be in Epcot on Monday 10/24 and wanted to see the 5:30pm Billy Ocean concert?
Really depends on how popular the act is. We've been able to just walk up and get a seat just before they started for most acts we've seen. Some of them have a line started an hour early. I think the only one we couldn't have gotten a seat at in all the times we've been is Boys II Men.

You'd be safest to wander by an hour early to see if there's a line forming, and then maybe meander around between Italy, America and Japan (or get a drink/snack & sit in the area) to keep an eye on it.

They havenā€™t been doing a line for the first show. Theater is open and you can go in any time and grab a seat. Iā€™ve seen people already in seats by 2:30. But if you donā€™t need to be right up front, showing up 45 minutes to an hour before the show starts will be plenty of time.

Does anyone know who Joey Fatones "friends" were tonight? Who is singing with him?

Anyone know whos playing on 8/24? We will be in Epcot that day, and its my birthday, so it would be fun if the band was someone I actually want to see, or at least have heard of lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter