Eat to the Beat Tentative '07 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
Cant take credit for finding this, flyinglizard on the Theme Park forum gets due credit. But thought I would share, for those who would be attending. Go to...

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Once there, click on Epcot then scroll down.

We were so hoping the Beach Boys were going to be there when we were, but Oh well:confused3

Thanks for the link! We were also hoping for the Beach Boys. Here's the list:
Schedule of Performers:*
Al Stewart Sept. 28 - 29
Otis Day and the Knights Sept. 30 - Oct. 1
The Beach Boys Oct. 2 - 3
The Original Family Stone Oct. 4 - 6
Sheena Easton Oct. 7 - 9
Starship
starring Mickey Thomas Oct. 10 - 13
David Cassidy Oct. 14 - 16
Little Richard Oct. 17-18
TBD Oct. 19 - 21
The Four Tops Oct. 22 - 25
The Village People Oct. 26 - 27
The Outlaws Oct. 28 - 30
Jon Secada Oct. 31 - Nov. 3
Chubby Checker and the Wildcats Nov. 4 - 6
The Contours featuring Sylvester Potts Nov. 7 - 8
David Sanborn Nov. 9 - 11

Great, I have a single night before family comes, Village People...good 'nuff! Last year we saw the Four Tops and they were fabulous!

Thanks for the information!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

First time we're there when the Beach Boys are! Woo hoo!!:banana:

hey I get
David Cassidy L
Little Richard
TBD

plus Mnsshp

then later (maybe)
Chubby Checker and the Wildcats
The Contours featuring Sylvester Potts
David Sanborn

and MVMCP!

definitely have to get a new annual pass for me.

Could someone fill me in on this please. We are there 13 - 27 Oct. Do you have to pre book tickets or is it a walk up? Where is it held?

Could someone fill me in on this please. We are there 13 - 27 Oct. Do you have to pre book tickets or is it a walk up? Where is it held?

It's free, it's held in the American pavilion theater, and there's lots of seating. Some people line up to get the closer seats, but the music can be heard as far away as the eating area for the American restaurant.
Enjoy:thumbsup2

Great, I have a single night before family comes, Village People...good 'nuff! Last year we saw the Four Tops and they were fabulous!

Thanks for the information!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

And the TOPS were staying at SSR when we were last year...saw them several times throughout the resort. SO nice to everyone. :goodvibes

We get the ABBA impersonators! Come on, admit it, EVERYONE knows at least two or three ABBA tunes;) Seen Riverdance(or Lord of the Dance, can't remember) and Arlo Guthrie. I can't for the life of me remember who we saw last year!:confused3

Hi Folks,

Since this isn't a DVC specific topic, and there is already a thread on Theme Parks board, I have to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter