Eat to the Beat

may1787

Mouseketeer
I made reservations for a few Eat to the Beat bands. Is each "concert" different or do they play the same stuff for each time period?

I think most band play the same set, i.e. song list. I've never actually watched the same band 3 times in one night, so honestly I don't know. But it seems logical to play the same set order.

From the Disney website.

Each night during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the America Gardens Theatre serves up performances from major recording artists. This year, our musical menu features 32 irresistible acts—our biggest and best lineup ever.

General Event Details

• Where: America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase, Epcot
    • When: Daily from August 30 through November 12, 2018
    • Showtimes: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM nightly
Valid Epcot admission is required. All entertainment and artist appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Our 2018 Schedule

Make a date to catch one or more of our big-name artists live in concert!

• August 30 to 31: Blue October
  • September 1 to 3: Tiffany
  • September 4 to 5: NEW! MercyMe
  • September 6 to 7: NEW! Glass Tiger
  • September 8 to 9: NEW! Tauren Wells
  • September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
  • September 12 to 13: NEW! Vertical Horizon
  • September 14 to 16: Baha Men
  • September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
  • September 20 to 21: Living Colour
  • September 22 to 23: NEW! Sheila E
  • September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
  • September 27 to 28: David Cook
  • September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
  • October 1 to 2: NEW! Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
  • October 3 to 4: Everclear
  • October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
  • October 8 to 10: Air Supply
  • October 11 to 12: NEW! Anderson East
  • October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
  • October 15 to 16: NEW! 98 Degrees
  • October 17 to 18: 38 Special
  • October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
  • October 22 to 23: Kenny G
  • October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
  • October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
  • October 29 to 31: Hanson
  • November 1 to 2: NEW! High Valley
  • November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
  • November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
  • November 8 to 9: The Hooters
  • November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

I'm not understanding your question.

Are you asking if the band plays the same songs at each showing?

They probably do.

Are you planning on sitting there for 3 time slots, and watching the same band play for 3 shows?

I'm not understanding your question.

Are you asking if the band plays the same songs at each showing?

They probably do.

Are you planning on sitting there for 3 time slots, and watching the same band play for 3 shows?

Its exactly what the question says. Do they play the same stuff each play time or does it vary based on which time you are there for. And yes, I may arrive for each time slot if that's the case (I live in Florida so I am not on a rushed vacation).

Mhm. Well, I think they play the same set each time. As I had answered originally.

"I think most band play the same set, i.e. song list. I've never actually watched the same band 3 times in one night, so honestly I don't know. But it seems logical to play the same set order."

That doesn't really answer my question.

Actually, that did answer your question unless you intended something totally different than what you typed.

To put it another way... Sugar Ray will play 9 sets over the course of 3 nights from Sept 24-26. If you go see their first set on the 24th, they will play 4-5 of their songs. It is very likely that they will play the exact same 4-5 songs in all of their 8 remaining sets, though much like the previous poster, I have not ever attended more than one set per band per year.

When Sugar Ray is done after the 26th, David Cook steps in on the 27th and 28th and plays sets of HIS songs.

Mhm. Well, I think they play the same set each time. As I had answered originally.

"I think most band play the same set, i.e. song list. I've never actually watched the same band 3 times in one night, so honestly I don't know. But it seems logical to play the same set order."

That quote you have didn't show when I first saw your post. It only showed what you had posted from the Disney website. Did you edit it?

Some bands vary their sets -- Boyz II Men is one I know who changes up a song or two at each concert.
I've watched many bands perform but only Boyz II Men a couple of times on the same night, they do change some of their songs from set to set, not sure on the rest

In my experience most bands vary the songs in the set from one show to another each evening. There may be one two "signature" songs that are performed in every set. The set list does seems to be the same from one day to the next, as in the first set on Monday is the same as the first set on Tuesday.

In my experience most bands vary the songs in the set from one show to another each evening. There may be one two "signature" songs that are performed in every set. The set list does seems to be the same from one day to the next, as in the first set on Monday is the same as the first set on Tuesday.
Totally agree-this is what happens with most,if not all the Acts.:)

I have never heard or heard of an Act with Sets 1,2,3 being "identical".:)

Can you see the show without reservations...meaning if I want to stand in the back (and maybe dance a little :dancer:) do I actually have to enter show to see it?

I have only been for Hanson and they never had 9 sets exactly the same. There may be one or two songs they do in every set but they mix things up. Can't speak for the other bands.

Can you see the show without reservations...meaning if I want to stand in the back (and maybe dance a little :dancer:) do I actually have to enter show to see it?
you can stand in the back outside the theater and see them, you can also clearly hear the shows from anywhere around the outside of the American Adventure Pavilion

Yeah I'm guessing it depends on the band. I saw all 3 Sister Hazel sets in one night a few years ago, and they played the hits in every set, but the other songs were all different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter