Eating around the monorail

Bennettsmommy

Mouseketeer
I want to do a progressive dinner of sorts around the monorail. What restaurants on the monorail have the best appetizers, soup or salad, main dish and desserts?

I'd do apps at Contemporary ... I'd attempt to arrive at California Grill (check-in desk is on 2nd floor) at opening and hope for a spot at the bar. The short rib wontons are my go-to's here (at the bar you can order a la carte whereas the restaurant is prix fixe). If not available or you don't want to start that early, the onion rings or French onion soup at the Steakhouse 71 lounge are great. I'd probably do a main at either Citricos or Narcoossee's in the Grand Floridian. The Enchanted Rose Lounge is worth a visit as well - truffle fries! And for dessert I'd do the bread pudding at Tambu Lounge in the Poly - though both Citricos and Narcoossee's have great desserts too. Tons of good options -- have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter