Eating / Drinking Around the World

The Gran Marnier slushie served at the booth in the France pavilion. I'm not big on sweet drinks but this stuff is da bomb. Down a couple of these real fast and you can actually speak French, or you'll think you can;)
My FAVE! I am not much of a drinker and I could drink these every day. I've actually dreamt about them on several occasions HAHA

This is my 20th trip and I don't ever remember seeing Hawaiian anything. What are at these two booths?
The Hawaii booth is only there during festivals. It's not an all the time thing

Our must do list is...
France - Grand Marnier slush and either ice cream cones from L'Artisan des Glaces or a pastry from Les Halles. Depending on time of day and weather. When it's mid day and hot we go with ice cream. Raining or evening we tend to go for a yummy pastry.
Japan - DS Loves the Kakiguri. Huge shaved ice that is a great value for the price and very effective on lowering the body temp when you are overheated.
UK - Fish and chips from Yorkshire County. DS11 and I always split this and it's more than enough for us.
Morrocco - We split the combo shwarma platter. So yummy and one of our favorite dishes for an actual meal at EPCOT.

And I can't visit Epcot without inhaling a cronut.

We do this every time we go and these are the things my family looks forward to the most:

Mexico - Any of the margaritas from La Cava, we have tried several and all have been good but my favorite if the Cucumber one. My kids look forward to the Churros and Guacamole from La Cantina.
Norway - School Bread from Kringla
Germany - The cookies with the short bread and caramel from the caramel store
Italy - my daughter loves the gelato
Japan - The beef udon from Katsura.....my son really looks forward to this one, kakigori from Kabukis and Sake from Garden House
Morocco - Casa beer (I will go back 2 or three times for one while we are in surrounding countries :drinking1) and the chicken and lamb shawarma platter from Tangierine
France - Anything from Boulangerie Patisserie and the Pouilly-Fuisse wine from Les Vins
UK - The fish and chips from Yorkshire

This time our family is to attempt to eat and/or drink around the world. I was wondering what are some of your favorite snacks and drinks in Epcot?

I love the Tipsy Ducks in Love from the Joy of Tea because I love chocolate and bourbon and you can taste the pour.

The family’s favorite at Epcot is La Cava at Mexico. I always ordered the jalapeño margarita but have now discovered the Maelstrom margarita. It’s so good! My family also gets the tequila flight when there. It’s always crowded but if you’re patient you will get a table eventually.

Italy has a nice wine bar in the back of their pavilion and they have tables and chairs outside.

Can’t really recommend any food.

I did that with the Food&Wine Festival. I... Was... So... Full...

But if you're not doing that, my favorites are School Bread in Norway.

For drinks there, I like the shot of Aquavit, which I did not have at Epcot but bought a bottle at home for nearly the same price as two shots. As for taste, it kind of tastes like a strong rye bread with Caraway seeds.

Germany's caramel treats are delicious and so is the beer, if you like beer.

France-- wine and cheeses or pastries.

Definitely La Cava for margaritas! I love the avocado or horchata but they are all so good.

In Germany, my DH and I found out that if you go into the souvenir shop to the left (where they do wine tastings) they sell beer by the register, by the bottles, and there is this great beer (I can't remember the name) but it is a huge bottle and such a great value compared to the small glasses for the same price at the stand outside.

In France, at L'Artisan Des Glaces they have the Croque Glace which is a warm brioche bun filled with your choice of ice cream and sauce and pressed together. It is amazing!!

The previously mentioned Gran Marnier slushie. I like the Grey Goose one as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter