Eating with Minnie?

kanga5roos

Earning My Ears
My toddler aged granddaughter loves Minnie. (I mean...who doesn't, right?) I know she's at Chef Mickey and Cape May Cafe for breakfast. Is Minnie anywhere else for breakfast? Of all the options - which would you choose? Thanks!

If it specifically has to be breakfast, the only other one I know of where she appears is Ravello, offered only two days a week. This is one of the more expensive character breakfasts and while I really liked the french toast, I thought the rest of the food was just OK, and if I had it to do over, I'd skip it. It's also a little awkward to get there as the resort is not Disney-owned.

However, if meeting Minnie at a character dinner would be OK, then options would include Mickey's Backyard Barbecue, and Minnie's seasonal dining at Hollywood and Vine -- the costumes are different for each season. I'd choose either Cape May Cafe for a laid back experience, or one of the evening options for a livelier time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter