Ebates 20% back for Orbitz tickets

Had this ever been done before? (20% from ebates?) Just trying to see if there's a history to this so I don't miss out next time!! :)

HaViet said:
Just got $380 deposited into my Paypal account.

I wasn't expecting this until mid May, but hey I'll take it anytime.

:cool1:

I just got my very first ebates check for $7.55. How in the world do you get such a big check??! I didnt know if there was a secret...

I just got my very first ebates check for $7.55. How in the world do you get such a big check??! I didnt know if there was a secret...
Probably from buying $1900 worth of tickets at 20% cash back? :confused3

How much did you gets for credit when upgrading to annual passes?

I bought 4x 5 day tickets during the orbitz promotion and it seems that I only received 286 credit for each when upgrading to an annual pass. Could sworn I thought I'd get close to $325 each.

How much did you gets for credit when upgrading to annual passes? I bought 4x 5 day tickets during the orbitz promotion and it seems that I only received 286 credit for each when upgrading to an annual pass. Could sworn I thought I'd get close to $325 each.

Did you use them at least once to enter a park before you upgraded them?

How much did you gets for credit when upgrading to annual passes?

I bought 4x 5 day tickets during the orbitz promotion and it seems that I only received 286 credit for each when upgrading to an annual pass. Could sworn I thought I'd get close to $325 each.

In mid-March, used Orbitz ticket (5 day hopper, adult ticket) at HS and then upgrade it to a PAP around 2p the same day. I received a $387.xx credit (tax inclusive) towards my PAP. CM was being very generous because, under new policy, she only had to give me a $370.xx credit (tax inclusive price based on the time I purchased my voucher).

From the numbers you're quoting, sounds like you bought a non-hopper ticket.
A 5-day base ticket now costs $323.xx, but if you bought before the price hike, they would give you a $307.xx credit.

What I find confusing is that I can't even figure out where your CM pulled the $286 number from! A 3-day ticket is now priced at $291.xx and was $279.xx before price hike. Maybe you had some kids tickets in there that affects the average you received. But your average credit does sound too low for a 5-day ticket.

Wow! I'll be heading back to guest relations then

Definitely worth talking to another CM. Explain you had a 5-day ticket and should have received at least $307.79 credit per (adult) ticket; a kids ticket would be worth at least $287.55.

Good luck!

Thanks guys. Just got it taken care of. Full value of the tickets. They weren't sure what went wrong, but agreed I got the incorrect value.

Has anyone had success adding days to their ticket package? I bought the 5day non hopper and want to add 2 days. Just wondering how easy it was and the price. Thanks much!!

Can we definitely upgrade or change the tickets we buy through Orbitz? I picked up our tickets last week while we were at Disney. Do not need to use them yet since we have AP's. I asked the CM if I could upgrade these to a DVC AP Voucher. Was told no, since these were purchased through Orbitz. I asked if I could add Park Hopper on and was again told no. Is this really true or do I just need to go to another CM? Is it best to use he ticket first and than upgrade?

Can we definitely upgrade or change the tickets we buy through Orbitz? I picked up our tickets last week while we were at Disney. Do not need to use them yet since we have AP's. I asked the CM if I could upgrade these to a DVC AP Voucher. Was told no, since these were purchased through Orbitz. I asked if I could add Park Hopper on and was again told no. Is this really true or do I just need to go to another CM? Is it best to use he ticket first and than upgrade?

Yes, get another CM and yes, use the ticket first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter