• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebay Auction

Anthony1971

DIS Veteran
I am posting this because it is incrediable what you can find on Ebay
and I wounder if I could sell enough of these to offset my Dues :idea:

Ebay Auction #

It is for DVC coasters

Ahhh, that's why there aren't any coasters left in the OKW villas. They used to supply them. Evidently someone thought they were disposable and disposed them right into their luggage.

Aren't they made of paper/carboard? Amazing what sells on ebay!

Oops... Guilty;)

We took some home with us after our last DVC stay. We haven't tried (and won't) try to sell them on Ebay. They are actually thinner and lower quality than other consumable type coasters we have bought for personal use. As a matter of fact we figured (after having seen a large pile of seemingly new DVC coasters in a Mousekeeping trash bin) that these were replaced on a routine basis.

Chris

Hey, I have those in my house too! I would say they were meant to be replaced after every visit.

It brings a touch of "home" to my home!!!

Oops... Guilty;)

We took some home with us after our last DVC stay. We haven't tried (and won't) try to sell them on Ebay. They are actually thinner and lower quality than other consumable type coasters we have bought for personal use. As a matter of fact we figured (after having seen a large pile of seemingly new DVC coasters in a Mousekeeping trash bin) that these were replaced on a routine basis.

Chris

Hey, I have those in my house too! I would say they were meant to be replaced after every visit.

It brings a touch of "home" to my home!!!

Your dues are goin up ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter