eBay & PayPal USERS BEWARE!!!!! Fake Fraud Prevention page!

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
I'm having a tough time getting rid of a nasty infection on my computer :mad:, and according to the eBay community forum I'm not the only one - so just wanted to spread the word!

If you see this page after logging into eBay or PayPal, don't listen because it's FAKE!!! Please click on thumbnail to enlarge :

Neither eBay or PayPal would ask for such information - geez its even asking for your ATM plus PIN number! It's very tricky and clever because it appears while you are on the official and legit eBay and PayPal website, and a person who isn't really computer savvy could easily become alarmed and fall for it!

No way to skip it, sometimes I am able to log into my account, but more than often I'm not able to. I've posted on a computer forum so hopefully I'll receive help soon as I am an active eBay seller. Based on some scans it may be a Rootkit infection, though I'm not too hip to this stuff :surfweb:.

Here's a thread from the eBay community forum:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Trust-Safety-Safe/Need-Identity-Information/520173120

Be careful everyone pirate: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter