Ebay Seaworld $20.00 off coupon, Is it Real!!!

darrius1st

Mouseketeer
I saw on ebay someone was selling $20.00 off SEaworld admission coupons for $2.99. I wanted to know if anyone on the boards has purchased one and is it Real?

Has anyone else seen this on ebay?

I have never seen or heard about this. But personally, unless it's Seaworld itself offering these discounts on ebay, I wouldn't trust the person. The coupons could be expired or totally fake. I wouldn't chance it.

I have never seen or heard about this. But personally, unless it's Seaworld itself offering these discounts on ebay, I wouldn't trust the person. The coupons could be expired or totally fake. I wouldn't chance it.

YEs, this. PLus they are offering some pretty good deals of their own on their website now.

I did this about a year ago or so. I can't remember the seller though. It was 2.99 for a code that would get 30% off Seaworld tickets. It worked out fine. For 2.99 I thought way not try. I followed the link in the email and followed the instructions and it worked. I can tell you how mine was possible. The link in the email was for family/friends discount for a "major airline company" that went directly to Seaworlds website. So I was buying from Seaworld and not the Ebayer. I printed my Seaworld tickets and I got the free day that Seaworld was offering on top of my 30% off.

If you are getting single day tickets, there is a McDonald's promo (McDonalds2012) that is good for $20 off each ticket. When I put it in the promo box at the top of the site, it brought up a single day admission to either Sea World or Busch Gardens for $61.99. :)

The $20 off that I have seen on ebay specifies it doesnt include the second day free so I think that the ebay offer may well just be the macdonalds promo.

How do you get the Mcdonald's code? We are wanting to go to Seaworld at the end of our Disney vacation.. It would only be for one day.

Yes. We did it last year and the tickets worked perfectly. We even had the free extra day on ours. Saved a whole lot of money!!!

If you are getting single day tickets, there is a McDonald's promo (McDonalds2012) that is good for $20 off each ticket. When I put it in the promo box at the top of the site, it brought up a single day admission to either Sea World or Busch Gardens for $61.99. :)

Is this available for the dining too plan? Just tried it with no success:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter