Ebbsfleet Eurostar Help Please? :-)

jamieclayton9

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I am after a bit of info if possible please?

I am travelling by Eurostar on the 8th October for the first time, leaving from Ebbsfleets. How does it work with getting your park passes, Disney express ect on the Train? Also what is Ebbsfleet station like? Is there any more useful information you could give me?

We are driving up from Cornwall the day before and staying in the Dartford Travelodge ready to go the next day. A bargain £19 Family room .

Many Thanks All

Jamie

You should get your tickets on the train, if not you can collect them at the Disney Express drop off at Marne La Vallee station. Its all sign posted so you won't get lost :)

The Ebbsfleet Eurostar area is actually pretty small, there is a info desk and a shop and a little play area for the kids. Check in is pretty straightforward.

I agree area is very small, much smaller than Ashford. Check in quick and easy. There is a coffee shop, small newsagent and Euro excahnge counter. They will announce when the train will soon be there and you walk down to the platform with the number of the carriage you are getting on. Once on the train 1 member of the party needs to wear the DisneyExpress sticker and near the start of the journey members of the team will walk through the train asking who has Disney express they will then give tickets and suitcase labels out. If you miss them they normally put a message over the tanoy and ask you to go to a specific coach to collect them.

I agree area is very small, much smaller than Ashford. Check in quick and easy. There is a coffee shop, small newsagent and Euro excahnge counter. They will announce when the train will soon be there and you walk down to the platform with the number of the carriage you are getting on. Once on the train 1 member of the party needs to wear the DisneyExpress sticker and near the start of the journey members of the team will walk through the train asking who has Disney express they will then give tickets and suitcase labels out. If you miss them they normally put a message over the tanoy and ask you to go to a specific coach to collect them.

Thanks for your help guys! :worship:

Just a couple more questions if i could please. When and were do i get my Disney Express Sticker? Also were abouts on the Eurostar is the luggage stored when you are on the train?

Many Thanks Again

Jamie :)

Your Disney express sticker should be sent to you with your Eurostar tickets.
At each end of each carrigae (near the doors) there are shelves for luggage and small cases can be taken to shelves above the seating area.

Hope that helps and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter