Ebenezer is sitting this one out so the fun is ON!

tndislvr

Mouseketeer
DH is not able to go to WDW with me and the kids this year due to school and work commitments. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing since he is not a Disney lover like me and the kids. So me, the kids, my best girlfriend, and her DD are going!!!! It'll be great going with my friend as she is the one who made me a true Disney lover! I think we'll experience things we've never experienced before since DH (or Ebenezer as I lovingly call him) doesn't "get" my love of Disney and, quite honestly, doesn't really get in to the joy and fun of being at WDW.

Here's the cast of characters:

Me: love all things Disney
DS6
DD3
Friend: also loves all things Disney
Friend's DD10

We are staying at CR (YAY!) and are very excited as we've never stayed here before. Tried the Poly for 2 nights last year and LOVED it. Hoping we love CR as much. Free dining is on during our stay (WOO HOO) so I am very excited to try some restaurants and character meals we've not done in the past.

I am most excited that we are going during the Christmas season. I have wanted to do this for the past 10 years and it has never worked out for one reason or another. WDW is my happy place and I imagine it'll be even more magical during the Christmas season.

Stay tuned as the trip planning is ON!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter