EBPC is a GO, no under 12s

_auroraborealis_

I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.
Unless pfizer approval in the next couple of weeks, but for sure it will be tight even if that happens.

Well, even if they approve the current approval is being tested for ages 5-11, so under-5s still cannot sail. No nursery, obviously.

That's great news - especially the part about passengers being able to disembark in Mexico and Colombia and be on their own.
I'm all for it - it'd be amazing.. kinda answers my question about Mexico POC's from the other day.. it means DCL is OK with passengers disembarking and not having to be in a DCL-bubble port adventure.

Will it happen though? - Seems a bit rushed to go from 3-4 night cruises to a 14-night in 30 days.

Disappointing for sure for anyone unable to meet the requirements because of the under 12s. Hopefully an approval will come out for the younger groups 3+ ages soon. That would help people next year.

What surprises me is that Disney wanted to salvage the West Coast at all this year. A small smattering of cruises out there before bringing the wonder back east for a season. If they could have gotten berthing space, they could potentially have just done Galveston starting from now.

Disappointing for sure for anyone unable to meet the requirements because of the under 12s. Hopefully an approval will come out for the younger groups 3+ ages soon. That would help people next year.

What surprises me is that Disney wanted to salvage the West Coast at all this year. A small smattering of cruises out there before bringing the wonder back east for a season. If they could have gotten berthing space, they could potentially have just done Galveston starting from now.
Most likely, they decided to move the Wonder to the West Coast in order to resume somewhat normal operations, and let guests get used to her itineraries again, also, I suspect personally that this move is to get us used to the idea that the Wonder might end up on the West Coast permanently or at least semi-permanently, once the Wish begins operations followed by ships #6 and #7 in following years.

Most likely, they decided to move the Wonder to the West Coast in order to resume somewhat normal operations, and let guests get used to her itineraries again, also, I suspect personally that this move is to get us used to the idea that the Wonder might end up on the West Coast permanently or at least semi-permanently, once the Wish begins operations followed by ships #6 and #7 in following years.
You might be right, the December 2022 cruises out of Galveston changed from the Wonder to the Magic

Does anybody know if there will be guest speakers?

And how many different shows will they perform?

I just want to get a better idea of how different the experience will be compared to previous years.

I have a feeling that 2022 WBPC will be the last full transit cruise. Or at least until they decide to replace Wonder with a different ship on the west coast.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that 2021 WBPC will be the last full transit cruise. Or at least until they decide to replace Wonder with a different ship on the west coast.
Do you mean the 2022 WBPC? The Wonder is already on the west coast and scheduled to do an EBPC in November of 2021 so the next WBPC would be in late winter/early spring of 2022.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter