• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EBTA late dining

bfamily5

DIS Veteran
Hello! We always do late dinner seating. I am wondering if late is more popular than early on an EBTA because of the time change. We are booked but are seriously thinking about cancelling and rebooking with restricted rates. But we don't want to lose our late dining! TIA!

I don’t think the TransAtlantic cruises run full so you should be able to choose your dining time without too much trouble.

Late dining is less busy than early dining on the EBTA, I wouldn't worry about `getting it if a *GT rate comes out.

I don’t think the TransAtlantic cruises run full so you should be able to choose your dining time without too much trouble.
(I'm not OP.) You could always go to the dining desk upon embarking. However FYI, first dining is at capacity on the EBTA.

Don’t remember ever being forced into Early. Done TA both ways. And WBPC. Old people are known for early dining. ☺️

Don’t remember ever being forced into Early. Done TA both ways. And WBPC. Old people are known for early dining. ☺️
Not on a TA, but on a Med cruise, people were waitlisted for late dining. With long port days it was far more popular than main dining.

If you look into booking the EBTA this year, the only option is late dining though, so I think the TAs follow the general pattern of main dining filling up first.

We have done the transatlantic both directions with late dining. Those ships are never full and the late dining room was about 3/4 full so I don’t think you would have any problem. We love the TAs…lots of sea days, varied entertainment, very relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter