Echo Alert... set phasers to stunning.

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
Later today Samantha Brown (who is rumored to be in the parks today working on yet another TV special) was accosted by a tall gentlemen of questionable morals and intent. One witness to the event said, "He just kept repeating, She's my best friend, She's my best friend."

It's amazing who they let in the parks any more. So much for Disney Security! I hope Sam was not hurt.

(love ya Kevin!)

is it possible to be in two places at once?

Three words: Remote Podcast. You could do a roving (raving? ;) ) reporter segment from the park.

From the appropriate distance (as detailed in the restraining order) Bawb could capture on Kaht Kam the stalkin...errrr.. magic of your reunion with your BFF!!!! :woohoo:

Later today Samantha Brown (who is rumored to be in the parks today working on yet another TV special) was accosted by a tall gentlemen of questionable morals and intent. One witness to the event said, "He just kept repeating, She's my best friend, She's my best friend."

:lmao:

:rolleyes1 Sorry it was me! The report was wrong I was following her yelling "Kevin is my best friend not yours!"

:rotfl2:

I heard that she has actually employed a battalion of enormous thug-like bodyguards to "keep her best friends at bay." ;)

I heard that she has actually employed a battalion of enormous thug-like bodyguards to "keep her best friends at bay." ;)

"This just in....Samantha Brown has hired the DisUnplugged team for protection!!!!"

*In 1984 a crack commando-style touring group of Disney fanatics and ex-employees were thrown out of the parks for crimes they did not committ. These men (and woman) promptly formed a podcast escaping into the Orlando area underground. Today, still wanted by Bob Iger and the Disney Corporation (to give them good reviews), they survive as podcasters of fortune. If you have a problem (quesiton, or funny story), and no other podcast with help, and if you can get them to read your e-mail, you can hire...... the DIS-Unplugged Team" (cue theme music) DA, da, Da, DUUUUU, Da, na, daaaa....

...that's funny right there, I don't care WHO ya are! :rotfl2:

"This just in....Samantha Brown has hired the DisUnplugged team for protection!!!!"

*In 1984 a crack commando-style touring group of Disney fanatics and ex-employees were thrown out of the parks for crimes they did not committ. These men (and woman) promptly formed a podcast escaping into the Orlando area underground. Today, still wanted by Bob Iger and the Disney Corporation (to give them good reviews), they survive as podcasters of fortune. If you have a problem (quesiton, or funny story), and no other podcast with help, and if you can get them to read your e-mail, you can hire...... the DIS-Unplugged Team" (cue theme music) DA, da, Da, DUUUUU, Da, na, daaaa....

...that's funny right there, I don't care WHO ya are! :rotfl2:

The question is....who gets to play B.A Barakas (Mr. T character...)? Kevin?

Pete being Hannibal, of course, Corey as the Face man, Bawb as Howlin' Mad Murdock......

Oh, no. Now the podcasters will be firing homemade taffy cannons at TS locations for raising prices. And no one ever gets killed. And the WDW Segways will ramp the same way every time...

I'm such a nerd....

Oh, no. Now the podcasters will be firing homemade taffy cannons at TS locations for raising prices. And no one ever gets killed. And the WDW Segways will ramp the same way every time...

It's been noted (by Corey) that Pete likes to say "I love it when a plan/podcast comes together"

I'm such a nerd....

...what does that make me! LOL King of the Nerds! :rotfl:

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but whose Samantha Brown?

:cutie:

Being the nerd I am (see post above), I'll take it your serious... She's the host of a number of Travel Channel episodes about vacationing at Disney. She also hosts similar type shows for Europe and South America (Passport to...)

Being the nerd I am (see post above), I'll take it your serious... She's the host of a number of Travel Channel episodes about vacationing at Disney. She also hosts similar type shows for Europe and South America (Passport to...)

Oh, I see now! I don't get the Travel Channel, and even if I did (I live in Canada) they always play stupid repeat shows of ghost trackers in Canada or something like that.

Thanks Stoller Boy, and you're no nerd!

Oh, I see now! I don't get the Travel Channel, and even if I did (I live in Canada) they always play stupid repeat shows of ghost trackers in Canada or something like that.

Thanks Stoller Boy, and you're no nerd!

Whew, thought I was going to get a "LOL, I knew who she was!!!" ;)

She's got an infectious personality, so that paired with the topic we all like to discuss, Disney, makes for a great show. I've got a few of the old one's DVR'd for the kids to watch. A number of new specials are going to be airing early April. Perhaps they can be seen through TravelChannel.com? Not sure if they are doing this yet, I know some broadcast stations are putting their shows on-line.

Whew, thought I was going to get a "LOL, I knew who she was!!!" ;)

She's got an infectious personality, so that paired with the topic we all like to discuss, Disney, makes for a great show. I've got a few of the old one's DVR'd for the kids to watch. A number of new specials are going to be airing early April. Perhaps they can be seen through TravelChannel.com? Not sure if they are doing this yet, I know some broadcast stations are putting their shows on-line.

Well I've tried watching American channel shows online but it says that they are not available in Canada :mad:.

I honestly, thought she was like a movie star or something, I don't pay attention to that kind of television. :upsidedow I felt stupid for asking who she was. :upsidedow

XxDisneyFan00xX- The reason this is relevant, and the reason wildeoscar (the OP) brought this up is from the 1/8/08 (January 8) email show, in which Kevin revealed one of his "most embarrassing moments," involving Samantha Brown. Definitely worth a listen. Around eleven minutes in.

:goodvibes

Exactly, everyone goes on high alert when Samantha is in the parks... you might try to search on youtube for Samantha Brown. Her job may actually be the best job in the world... she gets to go all over the place, to ultra luxury hotels, stay in them, then talk about them on TV. She has a series of specials on hawaii, she has done all the major resorts of Europe and South America... and any major tourist destination in the US.

Oh, she looks familiar!! I think i've seen maybe 1 episode of her show (but they repeated it the next weekend). Coolness...:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter